Friday, August 7, 2009

Why I choose Software Engineering?

♥As an IT student, I didn't choose this Software Engineering. We all know that this is part of the curriculum. Whatever course you will take you don't have the choice of your subjects. To be honest I'm not the type of person who will love the subject. But because this is part of my course I have to learn and understand what Software Engineering is.

♥As I go on with my studies I've learn to see, love, and appreciate the subject not of its own meaning but because of being interesting,enjoyable, and its real beauty of Software Engineering. Before, all I want is to study computers. I didn't know I also have to study and understand this Software Engineering not because it is one of my subject but because it has part of the computer.

♥Now, if I'm going to choose another course I'd rather choose a course that has a Software Engineering subject in the curriculum because I can say that this kind of subject is worth it to study. It will also help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment